Many think that weight loss is a major issue, but being underweight is the real pain. Is this you – no matter how much you eat, you do not gain weight. Gaining weight the right way is tough and not being able to do so can be a helpless situation. Along with this, one may face various health issues like weakened bones, weak immunity, infertility and hair loss.
9 Part Guide to Bigger CHEST (if clicking doesn't work- right click and hit "Save link As")
Note: This is a guest post (you can PM me a request for sponsored guest posts on the clean-contact page) and the admin himself of this site stays by the opinion that weight-gainers/Mass Gainers are a redundant supplementation for muscle-gain and are inferior to plain protein source supplements and creatine monohydrate. This article’s opinion is of the guest post author and does not represent the views of the webmaster regarding weight-gainer supplements (but some of them are yummy anyways – got to give them that). Enjoy!
Though there are various medical conditions that can make one underweight like eating disorders, hyperthyroidism, unhealthy diet, stress and genes. The best way to deal with these issues is to eat the right food in right quantity. However, watch what you eat. Healthy foods help you gain fat, bone mass and muscle mass, whereas eating junk food can increase the risk of obesity, cholesterol level, cardiovascular diseases and many others like chronic health conditions.
To gain weight you can try different exercises, also. But for the quick and better results, taking weight gain products or supplements is not a bad idea. These supplements are one of the best ways to gain those extra kilos without any side-effects.
Many-a-time you come across various advertisements to buy weight gainers. The biggest task is to decide the best one. It’s important to understand the right weight gainer for you. Many people, who purchase weight gainers without understanding their usages & ingredients, may or may not get the desired results. Hence, it becomes necessary to identify the best weight gainer.
How To Identify Best Weight Gainer Supplement?
Before you purchase the best weight gainer supplement you need to understand, it’s not about gaining weight. The fact is, at the end of the day you have to gain weight from being skinny but not overweight or obese. Your motive should be to gain healthy weight with a strong muscular frame.
Here is a list of top 5 weight gainer protein supplements that you must try in 2018. Each of these supplements helps you to gain body weight without any junk fat.
1. HealthKart Weight Gainer – It is a high-calorie protein powder that contains less fat content. The high calories in these supplements act as a fuel for your gym sessions. HealthKart Weight Gainer is a high-quality protein powder that is loaded with essential vitamins and minerals. If taken with an adequate exercising routine this supplement helps you to gain weight and lean muscles.Follow @AboutLifting
Supplement Information: 100 grams gives you 410 Calories, 75 grams Carbohydrates, 15 grams Protein and 27 Vitamins & Minerals.
2. Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Weight Gainer Supplement – To gain weight and mass, Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Weight Gainer Supplement is a great option. It is one of the most effective supplements to gain more healthy weight in a short span of time. This supplement is a perfect blend of Carbohydrates, Vitamins, Minerals, Glutamine, Creatine and more.
Supplement Information: One scoop gives you 50 grams of protein and 1250 calories.
3. MuscleBlaze Weight Gainer – This is another option for you to choose from. It is a unique blend of balanced Protein, Carbohydrates, Fats, and Minerals & Vitamins. MuscleBlaze Weight Gainer can easily be absorbed into the body, thus help in muscle mass gaining.Follow @AboutLifting
Supplement Information: 100 grams gives you 72.5 grams of Carbs, 15 grams Protein and 388.70 calories along with added Digezyme.
4. Optimum Pro Complex Gainer – With high protein content, it is one of the good options for gaining muscle mass. Optimum Pro Complex Gainer knows the difference between gaining weight or fat. This supplements is made using high-quality ingredients like Carbohydrates, Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs), Vitamins and essential Minerals.
Supplement Information: You get 650 Calories, 85 grams carbohydrates and 60 grams Protein per serving.
5. MyProtein Hard Gainer Extreme – It is an excellent weight gain solution with low sugar & fat content, with high protein & carbohydrates. MyProtein Hard Gainer Extreme contains L-Glutamine that helps in muscle repair and recovery. This supplement can be consumed at any time to enhance daily calorie consumption.
Supplement Information: You get 446 Calories, 61 grams carbohydrates and 35 grams Protein per serving.
Aforementioned weight gainer supplements are easily available at various online as well as offline stores. For a personalized weight gain plan, it is advised to consult with a certified nutritionist, to help take the appropriate dosage of weight gainers along with a healthy diet.