Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is popular for its use in weight loss programs, a development structured by Albert T. W. Simeons, famous endocrinologist. Later it is found out that the hormone is not just a good cure for obesity, it also helps in various functions of the human body such as:
9 Part Guide to Bigger CHEST (if clicking doesn't work- right click and hit "Save link As")
- Metabolism – The metabolic rate of individuals decrease with increase of age or laziness. For such people having the drops of HCG can help increase the burning of calories with swiftness. Although there are many factors resulting in slow metabolism such as genetics, growth hormone, and muscle integrity the hormone can acts as catalyst to encourage the improvement of metabolic rate. One can be fit and healthy with great metabolism and distribution of energy throughout the body.
- Fertility – The hormone is involved in one of the fertility treatments to increase the testosterone levels and the sperm count of the male, whereas in women it plays a major role in inducing ovulation. Furthermore, HCG drops diet increase chances of egg release in women facilitating the union of the sperm and egg. Testosterone is a vital hormone in the body responsible for virility, muscle growth and sex characteristics.
- Retention of the muscle – One thing people notice while on HCG diet is that despite their low calorie supplements for 20 to 40 days their muscles do not lose their former fitness. The reason is that the hormone only acts on excess fat and involves itself in the reduction of such fat from the body. It has nothing to do with the muscle; moreover, the metabolic rate is high during the program so there is no chance of muscle loosening.
- Absence of Hunger Pains – Daily intake of HCG drops is shown to have appetite suppressant effects on the users. It doesn’t mean that one cannot feel hunger; it simply means one will not be greedy about food.
- Tumor detection – In normal circumstances, when HCD is found to be in detectable levels in male it is considered as an indicator that there are tumors developing in the body.
It comes as no surprise that a hormone of such powerful nature can revitalize the body through increase of metabolism. There is still a great deal to learn about HCG, and it should be in the merit list of alternative medicine, but not in the black list of scientific opinions. The advantages of HCG are many and are ready to be grasped and it comes down to relying on the facts.